HRM and Payroll
Acctopp – HRM and Payroll Application has been designed for the purpose of maintaining details of various employees and future employees records accurate and manage their data in a an efficient manner to make most of the organization.
- Prepares the detailed salary record of all the employees with Allocating various salary segments into different categories.
- Generates individual statements and payslips of every employee
- Maintains Allowances, Deductions, Loans, Savings and Arrears details for the employees automatically.
- Generates various reports in user-defined formats for all types of reading levels.
- Exports reports in various formats such as RTF, HTML, Excel, Lotus, Word Document, etc.
- Enabled Automated emailing feature from the application itself for any type of input.
- Designed to support for multinational firms to get interconnected and synced with all different subsidiaries within the application itself. Individual, multiple or selective reports could be generated with given Data ranges.
- Employee Database saves all data of applicants in very accurate form.
- Employees Required Qualifications and skills can be evaluated with their experiences for certain job category.
- Events, Meetings, Interviews can be Scheduled through out the system in a detailed and organized form with existing as well future employees. (Inner event schedules, Various management meetings, job interviews etc.)
- Events follow ups, updates, feedback are set to be live in a timeline basis within the application. (Interview follow ups are featured to be updated to every candidates individually)
- Employee Performance Evaluation System facilitates to assess the monthly progress of employees. The information provided through this feature will help in deciding on if an employee needs more training or is ready for a promotion. The employee’s actual performance can be evaluated against their expected performance for a selected period of time. The evaluation can be done annually or during probation period.
- Training & Seminars Allocation. The system can assign employees for seminars and training workshops based on their skill level. The user can select employees for seminars based on a selected training category. User can use the remark column to add any comments.
- Pre Training Test Results. This feature is used to store test results employees received from the trainings. Bases on this information, Management can decide whether the training is successful or not.
- Reschedule Training against Test Results. User can reschedule trainings according to test results.
- Post Training Test Results. This feature is used to store the test results of the employees who participated to the rescheduled training sessions.
- Accident/Injury Recording. Accidents may occur on or off duty at a workplace or outside. This information will play an important role for insurance and employee compensation claims.
- Medical Checkups. The health and well being of employees is crucial factor for the performances of the employees. This transaction is used to record the employee’s health records & doctor’s feedbacks received from medical checkups.
- Disciplinary Action. This transaction is used to maintain the disciplinary actions taken against the employees. User can enter multiple disciplinary action records against an employee & get the employee’s disciplinary action records history for a given period.
- Exit Interview Entry. This provides crucial information about reasons for employee resignations, dissatisfactions & the area to be improved within the organization to retain the employees. Moreover this information help to reduce the employee turn over rate.
- Employee Termination. Using this feature user can record the Employee termination information.
- Memorandums. Memorandums help members of an organization to communicate without the need for time-consuming meetings. It is an efficient and effective way to convey information within an organization.
- Team Meeting. This feature is used to maintain the information about the regular scheduled meetings. User can keep records of the Date, Location, Subject, Participants and decisions made during the meeting.
- Organizational Policies. System facilitates to maintain organizational policy information. Organizational Policies allow employees to understand their roles and responsibilities within predefined limits. Basically, policies allow management to guide operations without constant intervention.
- Featured to generate the Automatic employee assessment as performance evaluation based on their attendance, productiveness, achievements and credibility.