Fixed Assets RegisterØ§Ù„Ø®ÙŠØ§Ø±Ø§Øª Ø§Ù„Ø«Ù†Ø§Ø¦ÙŠØ© Ø¨ÙŠØªÙƒÙˆÙŠÙ†
order premarin Check in and check out assets:
With Asset Manager, you can check out computers and equipment to employees and always know who to call when you need an item returned. Set a due date during the check out process, and then run reports to find the overdue assets.
opzioni binarie grafici in tempo reale Track the fixed assets in your business:
Whether you need help keeping track of where your assets are, or if you simply need a better accounting of what you have and how much it’s worth, Asset Manager can track it all. Attach owner’s manuals, pictures, notes and more to your service records, then look them up again in one place whenever you need.
http://airshow-magazin.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/===n? Track service, vendors, and contacts:
When servicing an item, track the service instructions, tips and tricks, vendors, and contacts in your database. If the item needs to be serviced again, you’ll have all the information you need right at your fingertips. Find the items quickly using a barcode scanner or a quick search.
- Track an unlimited number of assets.
- Attach pictures, owner’s manuals, and other files easily.
- Print barcodes for your assets, or use existing barcodes to identify your assets.
- Check items out to employees, and maintain a full history of ownership.
- Print and save asset reports in a variety of formats.
- Perform a fixed asset stocktake.
- Track related vendors and contacts.
- Calculate an annual depreciation schedule.