Acctopp – Cheque Managementbinäre optionen warnung
binäre option demokonto ohne registrierung Software Featuresiq option review
- Well organized database system to Maintain cheque details such as cheque received date, to be presented date, amount, customer and customer bank.
- When a date is entered all UN-presented cheques will be displayed in a different window and the users can tick opposite the cheque number to deposit it in a specific bank.
- One cheque number can be allocated to multiple invoices. However a cheque number for one customer bank restricted from being repeated.
- Cheque presenting dates could be amended amendment facility.
- Daily “to be banked cheques” listing facility.
- Facilitates trace of original invoice details
- Allows entering of cheques without a date
- Cheque can be received in advance.
- All dishonored cheques are set to display on the debtor’s statement.
- Only dishonored cheques can be re-deposited. When re-depositing, one cheque can be allocated to several invoices.
- When the cheque is dishonoured system will increase the customer’s outstanding balance by automatically raising a Return Note with Service Charges .
- Facility to obtain age analysis of unrealized cheques based on date of deposit. (according to user defined aging periods)
- Print cheques
- Issue post dated cheques
- View cheques by party
- View cheques to be deposited daily
- Account Payee only cheques
- View cheques by cheque number